Contanda and BW Terminals to merge under leadership of Mike Suder
U.S.-based bulk liquid storage providers Contanda LLC (“Contanda”) and BW Terminals, Inc. (“BW Terminals”) today announced plans to merge. Both companies have been under common ownership since December, when institutional investors advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management acquired Contanda. The combined company will have 18 sites with over ten million barrels of storage capacity today.
Contanda will deliver superior customer service though exceptional bulk terminal operations and will be an integral part of our customer’s value chain.
Focused on customer satisfaction
For more than 60 years, Contanda has focused on satisfying customers through bulk liquid storage solutions and value-added services tailored to meet their needs.
- Only operate in a safe work environment.
- Contanda Customer Centric Focus.
- Steward environmental care and take prudent actions to sustain that care.
- Adhere to honesty and integrity for every action and inaction.
- Maintain and create a challenging and rewarding team environment.
- Communicate openly emphasizing transparency.
- Work with a sense of urgency but always with professionalism.