Contanda Terminals to begin construction on new Houston Storage Terminal
Contanda Terminals is pleased to announce plans to construct a new, large-capacity storage terminal on its property along the Houston Ship Channel to support its strategic expansion into the petrochemical and hydrocarbon storage markets.
The new, state-of-the-art terminal will be called the Contanda Houston Jacintoport Terminal and will provide up to 3.0 million barrels of additional petrochemical and hydrocarbon storage capacity.
Contanda will deliver superior customer service though exceptional bulk terminal operations and will be an integral part of our customer’s value chain.
Focused on customer satisfaction
For more than 60 years, Contanda has focused on satisfying customers through bulk liquid storage solutions and value-added services tailored to meet their needs.
- Only operate in a safe work environment.
- Steward environmental care and take prudent actions to sustain that care.
- Adhere to honesty and integrity for every action.
- Maintain and create a challenging and rewarding team environment.
- Communicate openly and emphasize transparency.
- Work with a sense of urgency but always with a sense of professionalism.